Friday, April 20, 2007

swim and rest

Yesterday was a swim. Speed day. 250 yards warm up, 10 x 100 (25 easy, 25 build, 25 easy, 25 hard), and 150 cool down. I did the 100’s on 2:30. I tried to really push the 25 hard but took the easy really easy.

Two things that have been really eating up my time are now taken care of. First of all my son wanted to get 200 AR (reading) points so that he would get a plaque from the principal. We have really been cramming every night to get it done. Today was the final day and he got his 200 point. 204.6 to be exact. I am so proud of him and the effort he has made to reach this goal. The other thing is the Sounds game field trip. I got the tickets and got them delivered with time to spare.

Today, Friday, was a rest day.

Piece of advice for all you men. If your wife/girlfriend is wiggling into a pair of jeans that are just a little bit tight today, make no comment, she already is feeling fat enough!!!

4 comments:

TriShannon said...

Oh no, tell me someone didn't say something to you. Guys just don't get it!!

Sounds like you have been busy, but are getting things done!

Unknown said...

Husbands are even worse than boyfriends, I think! They don't have any more need to be on their best behavior and all kind of lame stuff manages to come out of their mouths!

Awesome swim stuff. I'm getting back in the pool either later this week or next week and your workouts are an inspiration.

Joe said...

When will men learn? Men, you can never make that comment, okay? Never.

Marathon Maritza said...

YES! This is a GOLDEN RULE.