Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Later

So far this week, I have been doing my training later then normal.
Sunday I met Tracy and Gary at 5:10 PM. We did a 20 mile ride then Tracy and I did a 30 minute run. I came home and did ab ripper.
Then Monday the pool didn't open until 2:00, so I had to wait until after work. I got to the rec center about 6:00 PM. I did the required weights very quickly then hit the pool. I ended up having to cut the swim a little short (I skipped the 200 yards of kick) so that I could get home and take my kids to the drive in. We stayed for both movies so it was after 1:00am when I got home.
I am off work today so I got to sleep until 6:30am. I got up and rode for 45 minutes (actually went to little long and got 47:30), ran for 20 minutes, then did ab ripper.
Now time to get some stuff done around this house.

1 comment: