Tuesday, June 02, 2009

About a Month

It has been about a month since I started my break and it is getting old fast. It doesn't help that one of the funnest races of the season is coming up this weekend and I am not racing.
I have spent the month running slow and biking slow. The only reason I am not swimming slow is because the only swimming I am doing is at Masters and she won't let me!! I have now done 4 or 5 of the 12 P90X workouts. Just working them in as I feel like it.
I did get a solo ride in this morning at a decent pace. I got chased 4 times by dogs so that threw in some sprints (speed work??).
I don't know if I can wait until August 29th to race, might go check out the Team Magic schedule again.

4 comments:

David said...

Two Words...Moon Pie

Jill Ann said...

Moon Pie...or Music City...tri

Missy said...

OH Hell, Moon Pie and Music City. If you happen to BE at Mach Tenn, Ryan and I are doing it as a relay, should be HIGH-larious.

jen said...

Sounds like the break is everything you'd hoped it would be. :P