Friday, August 21, 2009

Long Run #1

I don't have much to say about today's long run. I didn't except much and that is exactly what I got.
I got up at 4:15, ate a banana, and was out the door at 4:30. I ran 3 miles and then was joined by my friend Kim. We continued for another 7 miles, then Kim was done and I finished out my last 3.
My pace was no where close to a Boston Pace +30 seconds. But I am fine with that. Vegas is going to be a fun trip. This will be the first time Ronnie and I have been anywhere without the kids since they were born. It will be out 15th wedding anniversary and really close to my birthday. Plus, like I said, I have other fish to fry next year.

2 comments:

Jill Ann said...

Huh? Did you sign up for IM KFC 2010? No way!! Ok, I'll be there to cheer for you again...!!! And, we can do some races together while you're training b/c I totally plan on a whole 2010 of tri's.

Ryan said...

So are you going to be in Louisville watching the race this year?

I went out and bought a can of Halt thanks to you and I am actually excited to try it out on this dipshit bulldog. I am not sure if it actually comes out on the road but if it does ....WHAMO! I am going to load it up with pepper spray.