Friday, November 14, 2008

More Planning


Today I got my room booked for New Orleans. So while I was at it, I also booked a room for Augusta. The host hotel was already sold out so I got a room a little less then a mile away. I haven't signed up for the race yet, hangin' on to my money as long as possible.
2009 is shaping up to be a great season.
In the mean time I am still just piddlin' around. Yesterday I did ab ripper again and today I went to a class at the rec center. It was a combination of cardio and toning. It was fun and I think I will go back at least on the Fridays I am off for the next month. It is still hard for me to wrap my mind around the idea that I am done after an hour. I am feeling like such a slacker.

4 comments:

TJ said...

I've got Augusta on my schedule too. Haven't registered yet but probably will in few weeks.
Dig the new page header.

MNFirefly said...

You are definitely not a slacker. You are planning ahead and moving forward.

Holly Jane said...

Slacker and Ironman don't jive... you're not a slacker :-) It's great that you're staying so active.

Darrell said...

No time to rest I guess. It funny how you just finished and epic event and yet you are already booked well into the next year. Adrenaline is a powerful thing, heh?