Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Race Number and Weather

The weather report has changed everytime I have checked it but here is the lastest:
others have shown rain or t-storms. I am VERY happy with this forecast and would like for this one to stick. Okay???
I also got my race number this week. 1032. Sounds very lucky doesn't it??

I did my last speed work out this morning, 6 x 400 with 400 rest interval. I was super lazy and walked the RI. So my overall pace sucked but my actual 400s were spot on.

I only have a cross training day on Wednesday and a 3 mile PMP run on Thursday then I am "trained". Ready to see what I can do on Sunday!

4 comments:

Marci said...

Good Luck :)

Missy said...

I want the swim proof one but I just got my dang 305, blasted!!!

Best of luck to you this weekend. No worries, it's in the bag.

Any word on Mach Tenn and the raw sewage? I was hoping to hit it this year but the poopy lake has me skerd.

Trisaratops said...

Good luck! Have fun--it's a great course!

Take the climb up to Eden Park nice and easy, and then the second half is cake! Short hill around mile 12ish but it's smooth sailing from there on out.

Be sure to have some Graeter's ice cream afterwards--black raspberry chip is my FAVORITE!!!! :)

Benson said...

Cloudy would be OK. wouldn't it?
good luck.