Thursday, December 13, 2007

Running in the Rain

I made it through 18 weeks of training and never had to miss a run due to rain, run in the rain, or run inside due to rain. So here it is post marathon and what do I get??? Running in the rain.
At least I wasn't alone. We had a big group this morning. 8 in all. We ran the 3 mile loop and at the end it started to rain. Some quit after 3, some went out for another 4, but I just did the 2 mile loop. I got soaked. At least it was still warm, about 65 at 5am. Crazy!
After the run, I went inside to swim. I came really close to calling my run a swim but since I was soaked I wanted to at least change into something dry to drive home. So if I was going inside to change, might as well swim. I only swam 1000 yards but I am still in the "something is better then nothing" mood for swimming.

2 comments:

MNFirefly said...

Nice job, Michele.

TJ said...

send some of that rain south....