Sunday, December 07, 2008

The Newspaper and Text Messages

This was in our local paper this week:

I have been getting all sorts of calls and catching major grief over the short ride I did. Everyone wants to know why it took me so long.

Thursday evening Ronnie got out his manual for his cell phone. He said he was tired all the text messages he gets and how hard it is to reply. He can't figure out how to get the word function to work and has to use the ABC mode. He spent a while trying to figure it out then told me he had a better idea. Friday morning I get this picture message from him:

How's that for text messaging????

6 comments:

TJ said...

LOL!...old school text messaging.

TJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missy said...

Forget text, he's on to pix/video messaging, funny! Love the news article.

Jill Ann said...

Joe agrees with Ronnie's use of text messaging. What is it with the 50 yr old guys..?? Good for them they were not trying to date you and I now...or they'd never get it...

jen said...

Wow, awesome newspaper clipping!! Love that you get the attention you deserve for that. :) Cool.

The old school text message is awesome. I think sending picture messages are harder than texting, but that's me. :D

Darrell said...

Texting frustrates me too. It just seems faster to call. I like Ronnie's way to do it. LOL!