Monday, January 05, 2009

Sick Round 2

I was sick back mid December and now I am sick AGAIN. This time it is worse. My nose is running like someone turned the faucet on full blast and I am coughing so hard it brings tears to my eyes.
So I missed my swim yesterday and my bike today. I did do my strides yesterday, nailed them and didn't even cough up a lung. I am about to go to bed and hope to get some sleep and recover. I am not setting my alarm for my scheduled swim. Yet another missed workout.
I was hoping to go 5:30 in New Orleans now I am just hoping to finish!!!!

3 comments:

Missy said...

I had two rounds as well. You may want to hit the doc this time and get some gooood drugs. Got me a shot and some pills and it finally knocked it out. Hang in there, it's frustrating.

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better....

Marathon Maritza said...

Oh no!!! Feel better soon! Rest, fluids, eat well, sleep...you know the drill. Take care of yourself!