Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cookies

A month or two ago, my kids sold cookie dough as a fund raiser for school. For once there was a really cool prize...Each kid that sold $200 worth of dough got to go on a limo ride to Pizza Hut for lunch.
Well, selling cookie dough isn't so easy with every kid in town doing one fund raiser or another. I sold what I could and bought the rest.
The cookie dough was delivered yesterday. And since I have 11 boxes, I ate dough til my tummy hurt last night! Never even ate dinner, I was so sick.
Yesterday was just an easy 2000 yard swim and this morning I was just going to do an easy 3 or 4 mile run. But after all the cookies I ate, I figured I needed to burn more calories (are there less calories eating them without baking???). I did my normal 6 mile route. I still took it easy, since it is taper.
Only one more swim and one more run til New Orleans!!

5 comments:

jen said...

Yummmmm.

Good luck at NO!!!

Benson said...

Oh my,
me love cookie dough.
me like cookies.
cookies good for taper before race.

Marci said...

cookie dough... yum yum :)

Steve Stenzel said...

YAY!! A few workouts until the big day! I hope to be finishing just before 1 pm, and I'll be hanging around for my wife's finish around 2. So look for me around 2 near the finish line, looking for finishers. OK?!?

GOOD LUCK!!!

Lora Abernathy said...

Hey, good luck in New Orleans!