Sunday, January 13, 2008

Racing Daylight

Yesterday Ronnie got a late start on golf due to the frost, so he was late getting home. Therefore, I didn't get out on my bike until 3:45. I almost didn't get my 20 miles in before dark.

Standing in my driveway I was too warm in my l/s jersey and jacket so I took off the jacket. I thought about taking off the gloves but worried that my fingers would get cold in the wind.

Boy am I glad I kept the gloves and I sure missed the jacket. Next time, I am going with first instinct.

After 3 rides on the new bike, I have determined that a new seat is REQUIRED. I place my order on Performance Bike this afternoon. Hope it solves my "soft tissue" issues.

Today I did a 1750 yard swim. Still no record break speed but steady.

BIG CONGRATS to Lana. She got her much deserved and hard fought for sub 4 today. You rock girl.

3 comments:

triguyjt said...

you are well on your way to ironman florida......
hate it when the seat causes so much.....ouch..discomfort

ShirleyPerly said...

When I first got my tri bike, the seat is the first thing I replaced. I have a soft Schwinn seat on it now. I don't care how dumb it looks as long as I can ride for long periods w/o pain.

wow gold said...

Other wow gold changes are wow goldalmost as easy. buy wow goldA designer buy wow goldfeels like cheap wow gold nobody will cheap wow gold really object to wow power levelinga change and wow power levelingthat it's pretty power levelinglow risk. At power leveling e as a santiy check.