Thursday, October 30, 2008

Here


We're here!!
I did the pratice swim in the gulf this morning at 7. The water was perfect. I am PRAYING that it is just like that Saturday morning.
I have picked up my packet and the kids had a great time making signs for me. They made one big one that will be placed on the run course and each made a small one to hold while they cheer.




Our room is great. I love staying right here. It is worth the $$$ (and it is a lot)!!
I am still just SUPER excited, no nerves at all.

9 comments:

TJ said...

Very cool! Hope to see you Saturday.

Jill Ann said...

Keep it up cucumber. You're doing great. There is NOTHING to be nervous about. Put your ear plugs in before the bike on Saturday..b/c I'm gonna blow you away on the course w/the crew cheering!

Unknown said...

Keep enjoying the experience!

Trisaratops said...

Glad you are enjoying it and getting settled in!

Sending great weather vibes your way, too! But whatever the weather is--you are READY, so just remember that. (I have to say that--I did IMW '06) ;)

teacherwoman said...

Sweet! Good luck, not that you need any!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy a day of rest...Here's hoping for Perfect Weather!

Anonymous said...

Michelle - good luck to you. Hopefully you'll have good weather, but regardless I know you'll do awesome. (Tony P.)

Lisa said...

Have fun!!!!!

Marathon Maritza said...

Go Michele go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!