Friday, October 31, 2008

Race Eve

We have had another great day. The weather here is perfect.
I finally got my gear bags packed. I had stuff everywhere. I sure hope I remembered everything. Or at least didn't forget anything important. I checked them and my bike around 1:30.

I found my assigned bike rack. It is in row 2. Guess two is my number for this race, hope it is a lucky one.
After leaving all my stuff behind, we walked around a little then went out to a late lunch/early dinner at Olive Garden. We made a stop at Target for some more water and the liquor store for Bloody Mary stuff for Sunday morning. Back at the room I took a nap on the patio in the sun and Ronnie took the kids out for ice cream.

I am fully rested and carb loaded now and the roads are covered in chalk.

12 comments:

COTY said...

Good Luck ~have fun!!!

Winedaze said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!


*WATCHING* you from Oregon!!!

NIIIIIIIIICE swim time!!!!!!!!!!

heeheeheee

Lisa said...

You sure had a great bike time from what I could tell online!

Winedaze said...

[IMG]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i58/winedaze/Michelestritimes.jpg[/IMG]

Winedaze said...

grrrrrr

she did it!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOWHO!!!!!!!!

kmholt7 said...

Congratulations! I followed you and Lana throughout the day.

kham said...

way to go michele!! I checked your progress on web- I knew you'd do great! congrats- enjoy the bloody mary's Karen

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

Way to go! Saw you finish! IronMichelle!!!!!!
woo-hoot!

Kate said...

WOW! What a race! You rock!!!! (and how BOUT that bike split??!!!)

Trisaratops said...

YOU DID IT!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Way to smoke the course! :)

Jill Ann said...

Congrats GIRL! I loved spending some time with you, the kids and hubby. I hope you had as much fun as I did. Next time, too...I hope to be there on course with you.

Enjoy the rest of your time in FL...and pat yourself on the back for such a GREAT race.

jen said...

Congrats Michele!!! I am blown away by your results. Not surprised though, just very impressed. You are amazing. Enjoy the rest of your trip and I can't wait to hear every detail. :)