Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ready or Not Here I Come

It's time. Tomorrow I am heading down to Florida with the family.
I am excited. I am not letting myself be nervous. I have done the training and I WILL finish this journey by crossing that finish line before midnight Saturday. No ifs, and, or buts about it.
The bags are not quite packed but I am working on it.
The kids have finished all the school work they will miss while gone. That was almost as hard as training for Ironman.
I am rested and ready.
Tomorrow I will do a 20 minute ride in the COLD before heading out. And Thursday I will do an open water swim in the gulf. That's it. Nothing else.
Time to pack, I have stalled long enough.
Next post will be from Florida.

8 comments:

TRI Vortex said...

Time to do the damn thing!

Darrell said...

No way there's any ifs, ands or buts. You go! Michele!

COTY said...

Go enjoy and dont forget to have fun!

Iain said...

Come on down, the water is lovely.

72F when I took a dip this morning. The PCB weather is improving every day, so race day will be perfect.

Trisaratops said...

You are so ready!

Get out there and do what you KNOW you can. I'm so excited for you!

Have a great Iron Day! I'll be rooting for you!

monicac2 said...

Whooo hooo! You are so ready! You're going to kick butt! I cannot wait to read all about it!

Marathon Maritza said...

Go you!!! Have a fabulous time and enjoy every minute!!

Kick some Iron butt!!!!

Rae said...

Good luck!!!! You are going to do AWESOME!!!! Enjoy the moment!