Monday, February 13, 2006

Week 10 Day 1

According to the schedule today was suppose to be 6x880, but knowing that I have to skip a run this week I decided to run one of the 5 miler today. Got up at 4:45am to go to the Rec Center and discovered it had snowed. I went on to run since I was already up and dressed. Got there when they opened at 5 and found out that schools are closed. I decided to take advantage of the extra time and ran one of the 8 milers instead. Tracy showed up after I had run about two and a half miles and she ran 5 with me. We ran a nice slow pace and I finished my 8 miles in 1:25:03 average pace of 10:37. I did a few crunches after my run but it was more of a social thing then for exercise.

1 comment:

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Wish I could say I had an 8 miler over with...ugh...guess I'll get to see the news atleast twice tommorrow morning.