Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Week 12 - Day 2

Today The Plan called for 4 miles. It was beautiful today, sunny and about 55, and I met Tracy at the Rec Center parking lot at 8:15ish. We ran down to Old Stone Fort and the campground. My GPS kept saying “Weak GPS” because of all the trees. We over estimated AGAIN and ended up running 4.75 miles (might have even been more due to the weak signal and the fact that it has 3 out and backs) in 46:16 for an average pace of 9:44. After we finished running, I went to the pool and swam 1750 yards, 1 mile, in 37:51. It felt really good to get back into the pool.
After school I took the kids and the dog for a walk/run around the loop for their first mile of their marathon. We walked more then we ran but it was only the first time. Only 24 to go before race day!
Monthly totals for February:
Running: 159.4 miles at an average pace of 10:00 (I didn’t count the kids run)
Swimming: 2 miles at an average pace of 38:24.

No comments: