Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Week 6 - Day

I met Lana at her house at 5:00 this morning for our mid-week long run. Since this is recovery week, it was only 8 miles. We did the same loop from her house through town and back. My legs were very tired and a little sore starting out but by the end of the run they felt good. The route is just a little long and I joked with Lana before hand that it didn’t matter with my Garmin anyway. So the first time my Garmin stayed right on track with Lana’s Garmin and then even reached 8 miles seconds before hers.
So eight miles in 1:16:44, 9:35 pace.
We walked the extra quarter of a mile back to Lana’s house as a cool down.

7 comments:

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Good run this morning. I was very pleased with that pace considering how my legs felt.

MNFirefly said...

Nice job, Michele!

jen said...

Good job on the run!

I like the pink :)

Allez said...

You two are fortunate to run together! I'm sure it makes those early morning runs more fun :-)

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Love the new look!!!

Papa Louie said...

You girls are rocking. Great run with your buddy.

Unknown said...

You went pink! Pretty. Glad that fall hasn't slowed you down one little bit.