Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Coming Clean

Lana is going to rat me out so I thought I would come clean before she had the chance.

I met Lana and Mike at 4:40 this morning for our 4 mile run and 6 x 100 strides. When we finished the run I forgot the strides again. Lana said "Where are you going? Strides!" I walked back to the starting point and Lana asked what time it was. I said 5:30. Then she asked if I wanted to just skip the stride and go on to toning class so we wouldn't be late. I jumped on it. The shock on her face was worth it.

We went to toning class and I could tell it has been a WHILE. The weight were heavy.

After class I went to the pool and swam 100 yards. I actually felt like my form was really good for once. The time was really slow but you can't have everything.

Streak tagged me so here it goes:

Rules:-- link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog-- share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird-- tag 2 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs-- let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I can't stand for a light switch to be up when the light is off. I will walk across the room to turn the light off by the other switch just to make sure both switches are down.

2. I have one younger brother. We are very different. As a kid I swore that my parents were part of some experiment to see how different kids could turn out even when raised by the same parents in the same house.

3. My favorite color is red and my favorite number is 4.

4. I was born in Frankfurt Germany at an army base. I am a US citizen. My birth certificate has no number on it. It was a real hassle every year in school when filling out the paperwork.

5. I was one of four Michele's in my freshman Algebra class. 3 of us spelled it with one L and only one had 2 L's. So who spells their name wrong???

I tag David and Lance

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I feel the same way about light switches. Too funny.

MNFirefly said...

No worries about the strides. You can get to them next time.