Wednesday, September 03, 2008

8 Weeks

Man, hard to believe 8 weeks from today I will be in Panama City. How am I going to get ready in 8 shorts weeks????
Guess it would help if I would stick to The Plan.
But Sunday I totally skipped my stretch/core day.
Then Monday I got up and ran for an hour before Ronnie left for his golf scramble. But then I got to enjoying the day outside and could NOT make myself go inside to swim. So I put it off til Tuesday.
Tuesday morning I got up early and went to the pool to make up the 3000 yard swim. After taking the kids to school and counting laps at their Rebel Run, I did a 2 hour bike ride followed by a 20 minute run.
Today the schedule called for a 50 minute run and a 4500 yard swim. I miscalculated the run so ended up with an hour instead. That put me behind and I was worried that I would have to cut the swim short. I finally convinced myself to suck it up and do all 9 of the 500's and just deal with running late when I got home. Thankfully the kids got themselves ready all by themselves this morning so all I had to do was comb hair and run out the door with them.
Tomorrow I am shifting things around again due to HOW100 on Saturday. It is going to be an early morning so better wrap things up around here and get to bed.

1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

I give you props for training at this intensity level and be busy with life in general! nice work!