Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Skip the Apricots

This morning I got up at 4:00. Plan called for an hour forty bike followed by a 55 minute run. The bike was "anything goes". So I set up my trainer and popped in a movie. I took it easy.
After the ride, I grabbed a few dried apricots and some water.
I started feeling uncomfortable within the first mile. By mile two I knew I had to alter my route and swing back by my house.
I made it home but was done with my run for the day. So only 29:37 of the 55 done.
I won't be eating apricots before I run again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better to find that out on a training day!

مهندس مصري بيحب مصر said...

lol
:D

TonyP said...

Yikes - I will stay away from apricots on my training runs as well.

monicac2 said...

Oh my! Dried aprictots are lethal! :)