Saturday, September 20, 2008

End of Another Week

I was the loser at the pool swimming laps while all the cool kids were at football parties watching the game. I had to wait for hubby to get home from golf. then I hit the pool for 3300 yard, it sucked. I was so slow. there was a b-day party going on and I just wanted out of there.
I really thought about skipping the bike altogether. 45 minutes of easy spinning. Did I really need it???? i had two bottles of wine chilling in the fridge.
I did the ride. 47 minutes. 12.68 miles.

Totals for the week:
swim 8400 yards
bike 148.72 miles
run 28.56

5 comments:

Darrell said...

Ok, now you can go home and enjoy the wine.

IronGambit said...

I say good for you :)

MNFirefly said...

I hope that was some great wine. Nice job!

TJ said...

I'm sure the wine was much better knowing you'd gotten the work done.

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Good job, Michele, way to get it done. IM will get here eventually...at least that's what they are telling me.