Thursday, April 05, 2007

Exhausted

I am exhausted so I am going to make this short.

Wednesday - I got up at 4:20 and ran 4.18 miles in 41:08, 9:50 pace. I did the 5:30 toning class after my run. I worked from 8-3 then went to the 6:30 swim class up in Nashville. Coach Ashley has a new assistant and she really help me with my stroke. The class was killer and I left there total wiped. It was after 11 before I went to bed.

Thursday - I woke up at 4 and couldn’t remember what time my alarm was set for. Instead of checking, I just worried for the next 40 minutes until the clock went off. It was cold (33 with a “feels like” temp of 23). I ran 12.56 miles in 2:00, 9:33 pace. The best part was my negative split. First hour I ran 6.11 miles and 6.45 in the second. I got home in time for Ronnie to go to work (yes, Joe, he does think I am insane but at least he is a runner too). The kids and I went to Murfreesboro. We dropped my bike off at MOAB for tuning, went to Lowe’s, Target, Jason’s Deli, and the movies. Then we picked up my bike and got home just before my mother-in-law got here.

I am going to bed early tonight and hope to be rested for my one hour swim and one hour ride I have on tap tomorrow morning.

8 comments:

TJ said...

i hear you. this has been a tiring week for me as well.
rest up!

Benson said...

You're doing great with keeping at it. It'll pay off. Definately get proper rest and good eats. You're strong now and I'll bet you'll kick plenty of aces when the time comes.

Phil said...

Your schedule would crush me. Nice set of workouts. Have a great Easter Weekend.

jen said...

Incredible. I don't know how you do it. I need a nap just reading that. You rock.

Have a great weekend! :)

TriShannon said...

You are a machine! I am tired just reading! Hope you are able to get some rest.

MNFirefly said...

Wow! You are incredible, Michele!

Brooke said...

WOW!! You are doing awesome.

Rachel said...

Great workouts. I can't believe you get up at 4 am! That's crazy! You're going to be so ready for your HIM. Hope you get some good sleep!