Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones but Bricks Make Me Stronger

I got up at 5:30 this morning so that I could get my run/bike/run done and Ronnie could be at the golf course in time to meet his group at the turn at hole 9.
The schedule called for a 25 minute run, 2 hour ride and a 25 minute run and this is how it went:
25 minute run: 2.71 miles, 9:13 pace, 148 average heart rate, 159 max
2 hour ride: 34.70 miles, 16.9 average speed, 140 average heart rate, 160 max
25 minute run: 2.77 miles, 9:01 pace, 159 average heart rate, 174 max
I am happy with how I felt overall and very pleased that I was able to pick up the pace on the second run.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW....I'm impressed!

Kate said...

Cool title and nice work on that brick! that's a very solid workout and a sign of great things to come!

TJ said...

great session! you'll be rockin come race day.

TriSonq said...

Gulf Coast will be here before we know it!!!

You're rockin' your training. You are going to kick my butt!

Unknown said...

A great little duathlon you created. Those kinds of workouts really pay off in a Half IM. Great job!

jen said...

Very impressive Michele! You are awesome.