Friday, April 13, 2007

Wimp

This is today’s plan:Notice in the totals at the bottom there is 45 of bike but no description in the top part. The bike hours are added in the weekly total, I checked. I took it to mean, my choice!
So, I left work at 11:00 and went to the pool. I replaced the first kick with pull. I get so bored doing the kick and my pull needs more work.
After the swim I drove home, noticing the outside temp was only 51. I wimped out and did my ride indoors. I did the Spinervals No Slackers Allowed DVD. I am so excited. They do super spins two different times during the workout and say your cadence should be above 120 rpm. I have NEVER been able to hold 100 for the required time, until today. I stayed above 117 for each set and even peaked at 132 for two for the sets. It is so great to see progress!!!

4 comments:

Kevin said...

Hey Michelle. Found your blog reading comments on Jen's blog. Cracking up reading your "Mother of the year" post!
Good luck with the training.

PS... This "Tim" guy is leaving posts on tons of blogs (mine included) trying to sell his iPod stuff.

TJ said...

i hear ya. i wimped out on my ride due to bad weather this weekend too. it's all good though. warm weather is back, hopefully to stay.

Joe said...

Wimp? Whachu talkin' about Willis...er...Michelle? You are the antithesis of wimpiness.

Joe said...

Hey Michelle, see Tim's comment above. I just noticed that he's been leaving that comment on several blogs, with just the first sentence being personalized for you. I consider it to be spam so I deleted it from my blog. If you agree, can you please delete it too?