Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A Ride and Vacation Pics

This morning I met Tracy at the Rec Center and we rode the Normandy loop. We went too slowly and I ended up not having enough time to swim. Darn! ;)

Tonight is toning and yoga, I hope to make it to at least toning. I just have so much to do getting caught up after being gone for a week.

Here are some vacation pictures and a few stories, feel free to skip this part.

Casey and Baylee did everything. Dance lessons, water balloon toss, balloon race, horse shoes, talent show, hair braids… Bryce joined some of the fun too but not always.

One day the entertainment director took the kids inside and taught them a dance to do at the talent show. Bryce decided that he would rather tell a joke. He got up in front of everyone and told his joke after that Casey and Baylee did the dance they learned. It was very cute.

One day Tracy and I were sitting pool side and Tracy needed a drink. Bryce was standing right there so I told him to go tell Ronnie (who was sitting on a bar stool in the pool) to order a Bloody Mary and then bring it back to us. Off he went across the pool. But instead of going to Ronnie, he walked up the steps and around to the other side of the bar. We couldn’t see him any more but all three bartenders were looking down and talking to someone so we knew it was him. Then here came Bryce back without a drink. He said “I told them Ms. Tracy needed a blood Larry and they said for my mom to come get it” Bryce spent the rest of the trip collecting “blood Larry” cups.

We went on a catamaran and snorkeling. Bryce freaked and refused to snorkel while Casey had a blast. There were tons of those little jelly fish and Baylee started screaming and wanted out. The boat people finally told her they were not jelly fish. She asked what they were and they told her “little pieces of algae that floated up off the coral”. She got back in the water and never said another thing about it.

When we got back to Nashville and my car, I noticed that someone had stolen the 70.3 magnet off my car. Now I HAVE to do Gulf Coast again next year so I can get a new one!!!













6 comments:

Lance Notstrong said...

Bloody Larry.....you gotta love that :-)

Brooke said...

Bryce and I would get along perfectly. I freak out when snorkeling too.

Janet Edwards said...

Oh my goodness that is too funny about the Bloody Larry!!!! Sounds like a great trip!!!

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Your water was blue-er than mine!!

I cannot believe someone would steal your magnet! Mean people suck.

Dubs said...

Sounds like a great vacation.

Blood Larry - that is cute.

TriSonq said...

Great Pics! Maybe there is such a thing as a Blody Larry?!?

I am counting on you to do the Gulf Coast Tri again next year!!!