Monday, July 02, 2007

Speed Work Monday

After hitting snooze one time this morning (I don’t know what is wrong with me), I got out of bed at 5:00 for Speed Work Monday.

I had programmed my Garmin last night with a workout from the FIRST program that I did last fall. I like this one because the distance gets less each interval.

I put a water bottle in my mailbox and took off for the warm up.

I took the warm up nice and slow, stopped at my mail box during the 200 RI, and then took off for the first speed interval.

Speed work on Monday mornings is TOUGH, but I got it done. My final 200 interval was even fast for me!

Here are the numbers.

2 comments:

Marathon Maritza said...

You've inspired me to go home and read my Garmin manual and figure out how to work these kinds of settings - GREAT program!

Anonymous said...

Smoking! Those are great numbers!