Sunday, February 08, 2009

Grouting and Spelunking

ok, I did NOTHING that either plan called for this weekend.
This merging of plans...the FIRST plan has the long run on Friday while the Beginner Triathlete Plan has a long bike on Friday. To this point I have done my long run on Friday and turned around and done the ride (on the trainer) on Saturday.
This weekend was BEAUTIFUL. I knew that a group was riding this Saturday. I had a 4 hour ride scheduled, oh I wanted to hit the open road and RIDE. But we had tile to grout. So...I skipped the ride and got some tile done. Man that is some hard work.
We worked on the floor until it was time to leave for Cumberland Caverns. Boy Scout trip. I have wanted to go spelunking for years. I had boss that took his daughters one weekend and talked about it at work. I put in on my bucket list at that point.
So, enter boy scouts and a spelunking trip and I was there!!!
The trip was a blast. I posted the pics on facebook and if I hadn't had so much wine would post them there. Make me a Friend and you can see them.
speedwork and a swim is going to hurt tomorrowm

1 comment:

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

I went to Cumberland Caverns once when I was in the 5th grade and I have wanted to go back ever since. I thought it was the most awesome thing I'd ever done!! I still want to go back...and I need to take the boys...thanks for reminding me! Glad you guys had a great time!