Sunday, February 22, 2009

Productive Weekend

Nothing like a nice long brick the day after a 20 mile run. But that is what happens when trying to merge two training programs. Saturday I started the day with grouting the floor. The never ending project. I ate lunch and a chips ahoy ;) Just one this time. Then got on my bike. I watch two movies during my 3:32:06, 60.84 mile ride. I quickly threw on my running shoes and a long sleeve shirt and went out for the run off, 4.41 miles in 41:38. I was surprised how good my legs felt. I am happy with the workout.
Today a recovery ride was scheduled but first it was more grout. And guess what...we FINISHED!!! Sure I will still have to do at least another wash but the hard part is DONE.
Ok enough about the home improvement...I ate lunch and two chips ahoy. Next time a confess my cookie sins please don't encourage me. Tell me to put the cookies down!!!! I finally got on the trainer at about 2. I did the required 1 hour and added another 17.3 miles to my bank. Afterward, I did some abs to try to burn off those *@*&@ cookies.

3 comments:

Marathon Maritza said...

Great job!!!

Only b/c you said so: put the cookies down.

(From the girl who just downed 2 cupcakes. :) hee hee)

Missy said...

YOU get a prize for being on the trainer that long...hope you didn't break your cooter bone, ouch!

Marci said...

60 miles on the trainer... ok thats it... you're crazy and need and award for that one!