Monday, February 16, 2009

Nothing Skipped

Last weekend I skipped all my workouts. This weekend I missed none!!!
Saturday was a 2 hour ride done inside on the trainer. And Sunday was a 1 hour ride also done inside on the trainer. I am ready for some outside riding, wish this weather would improve.
This morning on one plan was speed work. 2 x 1200 and 4 x 800 all with 2 minute rest intervals. I didn't quite hit my pace but got really close. On the other plan was a swim and strength. I got the swim done after the run and did the weight work this evening.
Yes!!! Feels good to cross everything off.
Tomorrow is another early morning trainer ride. Yippee can't wait.

3 comments:

Missy said...

Damn, I hate the trainer. Way to go, you are better tahn I am! It broke my cooter bone last weekend. I got to toughen up for the year:(

Ryan said...

That week off is really going to give you the oomph needed to kick ass leading up the marathon.

Trainers suck and I hate winter!

Benson said...

RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!
you're an animal.
Keep it up.