Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Registration Complete

Ok, I have picked my marathon. I am Memphis bound. Officially signed up and everything, had to get in before the price increase. It means that I am a week off on my training. I did week one twice after having a bad start and thinking about Vegas. I guess I will just keep going like I am going and then change the last week to match the plan for marathon week. That way may Lana and I can still get some of the long runs in together.
I am counting on all my Memphis friends to come out and support me. I am going to need all the help I can get to make it to the finish line. I am still shooting for a four hour marathon. I ran the Country Music Marathon in 4:25 in April, so might be setting myself up for disappointment.

6 comments:

MNFirefly said...

You can do it, girl! You will do well. Welcome back to the training!

Phil said...

Congrats. Best of luck with your training. Is there any particular program you're using?

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Damn....just when I thought you were leaning toward vegas again.

Ok, I understand. You're gonna do great. Atleast you gonna stay on the same schedule as I am for a while.

Anonymous said...

Now your committed....no turning back!

Jonathan said...

you're not setting yourself up for disappointment. it's a goal. that's why we set goals, because we don't know if we can do it. if you knew you could do it, then why have a goal in the first place.

good luck.

Dubs said...

Good luck in your race!!