Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I Didn't Sink

Yesterday I managed to get in a few sets of weights before I got bored. Not enough to really count.

This morning I met Lana, Tracy, Amy (Happy Birthday), Mary Beth and Mike at the Rec Center at 5:15. We did our 2 mile loop twice. We talked about the strides while running then forgot to do them!! That is the second time that has happened. I HATE messing with the plan. When I don't get a sub 4, I will blame those missed strides.

Lana, Mike and I went inside to swim after the run. This is the first time I have been in the pool in over a month. I did 800 yards of pull. It wasn't pretty. I didn't time it and I wasn't even going to count but some habits are just too hard to break.

I rushed home and got the kids dropped off at school, my husband dropped off for his golf trip, and myself to work by 8:00.

2 comments:

MNFirefly said...

Awesome job, Michele! Way to go!

Lisa said...

Wonder woman! Are you a Sagatarian? :)
Great job and such dedication!