Friday, October 12, 2007

Ten Weeks - Done!

Ok, first off, I didn't get enough of you to cross your fingers for me Wednesday. I got put on the jury. At least it was a one day case and I hope that will be it for me for the month. We will see.

Thursday, I met Lana and Mike at the Rec Center at 5 to run 8 miles. I forgot my Garmin so have to wait on Lana to get the time/pace.

This morning, Friday, Lana met me at my house at 4:25. It was cold (44) and I was waiting on Lana in my driveway wrapped in a blanket. Thankfully the picture must not have turn out because it didn't show up on her blog today. Thanks Lana!!!
The run went very good. Felt great the whole time. 14 miles in 2:11:35. 9:24 pace complete with a negative split.
9:46, 9:32, 9:39, 9:32, 9:31, 9:17, 9:11, 9:38 (drink stop), 9:26, 9:20, 9:19, 9:06, 9:07: 9:12
Funny how Lana and I were side by side the entire time but her splits are all faster then mine!!!!

3 comments:

jen said...

Great job! Nice negative split. Too bad she didn't post the picture of you in a blanket but I can just picture it! Pretty funny. Have a great weekend! :)

MNFirefly said...

Nice job, Michele!

Zach said...

Nice run on Friday! Glad to hear you felt good the whole time.