Monday, October 29, 2007

Single No More

Ronnie made it home about 4:00 this afternoon!!

As I was driving Casey to gymnastics I was thinking about going out to eat. Then started thinking about my running schedule for the week. Tomorrow is a rest day. Oh shit!!! I still have to do my VO2 max run tonight!!! Guess we aren't going out to eat.

I finally made it out the door about 7pm. Schedule called for 9 miles with 5 x 1000 with 2 minute jog between.

Went like this
3 mile warm up 30:56, 10:19/mile
1000's (pace)- 7:46, 7:48, 7:52, 7:59, and 7:36
1.96 miles in finish - 19:17, 9:52/mile

Still not goal pace on the 1000s but close.

Now if I could just stay away from the Halloween candy!!!

4 comments:

miss petite america said...

halloween candy is so evil. i find it even more pleasurable to eat when it comes in small portions. unwrapping all that goodness is just too fun!

jen said...

Nice job on the intervals! Those 1000 meter ones are killer, they just seem so long.

Welcome home hubby!

Lance Notstrong said...

Yeah Halloween candy.....what a killer :-(

Marathon Maritza said...

Your intervals were great! Nice job getting them in so late in the day, too!

And yes, halloween candy is evil. Why is it that the Reese's pumpkin-shaped thingies taste SO MUCH better than plain old Reese's peanut butter cups?