Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dexter

Today could very well be my last day here on Earth. Casey has been begging for a hamster and decided that is what she wanted for her birthday. So while we were in M'boro school shopping, we went to Pet Smart. Meet Dexter.Ronnie is going to kill me! He just said last night "we don't need a hamster, we are on the go way too much". Peyton (the dog) isn't too crazy about Dexter either. She does like the hamster treats though, hope she doesn't get sick.

At least I got in good workout before I die. Plan called for 1:40 ride and 0:30 run. I rode the same route as yesterday adding on Pomroy. It was a little short and I made it home in 1:33. Close enough. Plus my legs were feeling VERY tired. I averaged a whole 1 mph slower today then yesterday. The run was about the same as yesterday's, slow. I wasn't feeling great afterward. I have been tired all day.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

But look at how happy your daughter looks. He can't get mad at you after seeing that smile.

Anonymous said...

If you die... you can die knowing you made one little girl happy.

I find workouts harder the week after vacation....changing routines is my excuse. You can use it if you want.(grin)

Darrell said...

One hamnster is good, two leads to a whole little family of critters.

Where should I send the flowers?

Lisa said...

Tell your husband that if he kills you, he has to start posting to your blog. :P

Benson said...

wow, dexter looks like a king size hamster. is he part dog?