Thursday, July 10, 2008

Trainer Riding

The plan called for a trainer ride this morning followed by a 40 minute run.

The ride was 10 minute warm up then 5 minutes each at 60, 70, 80, 90 rpms, then back down 80, 70, 60 and a 10 minute cool down. 55 minutes total. I was sweating buckets by the end. Forgot how hot I get on that trainer.
The run was suppose to be low hear rate, pretty running again. I picked up the puppy at the end of my run. He got spooked by a car once and a dog another time. Both times he ran under my feet and almost tripped me. He is lucky he is just so darn cute.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Pic of puppy????

IronTriTim said...

I am an excessive perspirer on the bike. When on the trainer I have a big towel spread under the bike, big fan in front of the bike, then another towel spread across the handle bares (which is soaked at the end of a 3 hour ride).

teacherwoman said...

Have you ever tried placing a fan in front of yourself while on the trainer? I know that when you're on the trainer you don't get that constant air flow as you do out on the road! Just some food for thought! hehehe

Steve Stenzel said...

Trainer rides end with a puddle under me. Good luck! Nice workout!!

Darrell said...

Another solid workout. You are so consistent. Congrats.