Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Kickin' Off Week Four

Sunday was a scheduled rest day. I had planned to do the ab ripper DVD anyway but never got around it to. Totally lazy day. Love it.

Monday I ran for an hour around town then swam, remembered my suit this time. Lana was at the pool and asked what the schedule called for. I told her 500 warm up, 5 x 100 at T time minus something, and 500 cool down. My 5 x 100 I did as fast as I could but they were not T time minus much. When I got home I looked at The Plan again. Oops. The 5 x 100 were suppose to be done at a 6-7 of 10 effort level.

Today I met Don and Tracy at the Rec Center for a ride. We did the usual route. Ended up with 18.66 miles in 1:10. Tracy had a stop sign tip. Ouch.
After the ride I went inside for 3 set each of push ups, dips, pull ups, leg press, squats and jumping jacks. After work I did the ab riper DVD.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy those rest days!

MNFirefly said...

Nice job!