Thursday, May 17, 2007

Back at it

Last night I finally got some sleep. So this morning, after dropping the kids at school and my van to be serviced, I rode to meet Tracy. I was running a bit early, so I ended up almost to her house before I spotted her heading in my direction. I turned around and we did a nice easy loop. We did have a few dog encounters and since I don’t have much of a voice it was up to Tracy to yell at them.
While we were riding, Tracy commented that she was hungry. I said that I had had a bagel. Wait a minute. I put the bagel in the toaster oven, but I never got it out. Oops.
I dropped Tracy at her house and rode back to get my van. I ended up with 22.42 miles in 1:30. It felt good to get my legs moving again.
I don’t know what is going on with the pictures in my race report. They all use to be there now they are just x’s. If you want to see them and all the other pictures Mary Beth took, just click here.

3 comments:

Phil said...

That's a good work out so soon after you tri. You're in great shape.

MNFirefly said...

Great job, Michele!

TriSonq said...

Those are some great picures.

I think someone in Blogger headquarters got jealous becuase there were too many pretty women in your blog so they blocked them. :)

I hope you (or your friends) don't mind, but since I don't have any pics of my own I would like to refer my friends to your pics so they can get an idea of what it was like down there.

Off to Memphis…Have a great weekend