Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Done!!!

I am behind on my blog because of scrapbooks. Somehow, I get myself into doing scrapbooks for the classes each year. 2 years ago, when Bryce was in kindergarten, I had to do all 18. Last year I had to do 13 (8 1st graders and 5 kindergarteners). This year it was much better and I had 6 (3 each of 1st and 2nd grade). Anyway, I have been up late all week to get them finished for today.
So workouts?
Monday I swam. 1750 yards slowly.
Tuesday I did nothing. Couldn’t get my lazy butt out of bed.
Then this morning, I got up at 4:30 (after going to bed at 12:00). I meet Lana at the Rec Center and we ran 4 miles in 36 something. 9:08 pace. Afterward, we went to toning class. I haven’t been in a while and paid dearly for it. We did lots of legs and boy are my legs tired.
Tonight is swim class and I am TRYING to get kid coverage so that I can make it. Not sure yet.

Today is the last day of school!! Friday morning we go and pick up report cards and Casey gets her perfect attendance award. She is also put into a drawing for a bike with the 3 other K-2 graders that also have perfect attendance. Now, Bryce has been in the drawing the past two years and hasn’t won so we are not getting our hopes up.

Yesterday, Bryce went for his eye exam and he IS near sided. We picked out some really cute glasses and he will get them in a week to ten days. He in none to happy about getting glasses. He is afraid everyone is going to laugh at him. The good thing is that he has all summer to get use to wearing them and by the time they go back to school in August it will be old news. I hope anyway!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nowadays there are some pretty cool frames available, so hopefully he'll find some that he thinks make him look cool. I was in my twenties when I had to get glasses, and I hate to say I had the same thoughts. It's a little more acceptable in a grade-schooler!

Janet Edwards said...

There never really is enough time in our days!!!

Lance Notstrong said...

I get myself talked into "school slide show" projects. I think everyone thinks pictures scan thmeselves and Power Point requires no input :-)