Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Last Swim

I got up this morning at 5:30 to do my last swim. The plan called for 15 minutes of easy swimming.
The door to the pool was open but I didn’t see any lifeguards. I got started anyway. The water was cold and it took me a while to make myself get in.
I swam a nice easy 700 yards in 14:41.

One more workout tomorrow then it is the main event on Saturday. How did it get here so fast???

The weather forecast is calling for t-storms on Saturday. Won’t that be fun. On the plus side, the water temp looks like it is going to be low enough for wetsuits to be legal.


Any last tips/advice????

10 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Tips/Advice?! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Trust your training! I know you will do GREAT!

jen said...

Have fun and good luck!! You are going to do great. :)

Laurie said...

Good Luck, Michele! You're going to be awesome! Can't wait to be freaked out by your race report!

Rae said...

Good luck this weekend! You've trained hard and it's all going to pay off! Enjoy the event!!

TJ said...

they've lowered the chance of rain to 30%. we may stay dry afterall...
good luck!!!!!

Unknown said...

I agree. Just have fun and enjoy the event while you're doing it! You definitely deserve those fancy new duds!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! I'll be cheering you on as we fly to catch our ship.

Lance Notstrong said...

Good luck, have fun :-)

Joe said...

Good luck! You have been a training maniac over these last few months. I'm sure you'll do well!