Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Still Resting

I had my alarm set and my stuff ready to swim this morning but when I was still up hacking at midnight, I turned off my alarm clock. Then I thought about going to swim class tonight, but didn’t think I could handle the drive. I haven’t slept much the past two nights; this cough gets worse when I lay down.

I have no soreness left over from the race. I am ready to get back to training. Next race is in two and a half weeks. I just have to get rid of this stupid cold.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard of folks getting a cold after a hard race. All the training and the race wear on your body's immune system. Take it easy and rest. After all YOU have just completed a half ironman!

Brooke said...

Hope you feel better soon!

teacherwoman said...

Rest up chica! You've earned it!

TriSonq said...

Heal up Michelle and I'll see you at Mach Tenn.

I have Memphis this weekend. Needless to say, I'm not actually "racing" it, but rather just "participating in the tri/touring the course". Ha!

jen said...

Take your time! You've worked so hard and raced so hard, you deserve a little break. :) Congrats on the race!