Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Unscheduled Rest

Saturday was suppose to be a swim and ride, but when I got to the Rec Center I found out the pool was closed for a life guard training class. It was starting to rain so I just went home and did the 2 hour Have Mercy, Spinervals DVD.

Sunday I got up at 5:45 to get in my 80 minute run before Ronnie left. Then I went to swim class at 2:00.

Yesterday, I did my 20 minute swim in my backyard. My pool is short so it is hard to get in a rhythm. I wore my wetsuit and gave my husband and kids a good laugh. After swimming I did a 30 minute ride and 30 minute run.

Today had a 50 minute workout doing all 3 sports again, but I am tired and felt a rest day would do me more benefit. So, I slept in (until 6:30), got my hair done, got my toes done, and came home to cut the grass before picking the kids up from school. Now it is time to help finish homework then go lay in the sun!!!

No comments: