Thursday, May 24, 2007

Recharged

Last night, I was tired. But Lana was going to swim class, so I went too. I also had some petty, bitchy reason for going but am too embarrassed to put it in writing. Swim class was good. I left there total wiped.

After another night of too little sleep, I got up again this morning to meet Lana, Tracy and Amy. I rode to the Rec Center, we all did an out and back, and then I rode home. I ended up with 26.6 miles. When I got home, I crawled back in bed. Bryce was already awake and kept coming in there but I stayed in bed until 10:00!!!! When I finally dragged my butt up, the kids and I went to Cracker Barrel. I had French toast with cherries (they forgot the whipped cream). I am feeling better now. Some time in the sun watching the kids swim helped too.

5 comments:

DV said...

see, the cracker barrel peeps are lookin' out for you!

10 oclock sounds heavenly!

Dances with Corgis said...

What?! You can't to a lead in about petty, bitchy reasons and not tell us!!!

Where is the fun in that?

Anonymous said...

Cracker barrel French Toast can make anyone feel better, especially with cherries!

MNFirefly said...

I hope you got some decent sleep last night. Hang in there! Great job on the swim.

Lance Notstrong said...

I'm with SkiRough. You can't just dangle something like that and not let us in on it!!!