Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Fat Burning

This morning I got up at 4:50 to ride to the Rec Center. I met Tracy, Kim and Terry (Lana and Amy both had to cancel). We rode the Normandy route. Kim is really strong on the hills. I focused on keeping my heart rate in the “fat burning zone” that I got from my test yesterday..
I ended up with 27.37 miles in 1:49:49. My average heart rate was 130, right at the top end of the zone.
Tonight I am going to toning class and yoga. It has been a LONG time since I have been to yoga and I look forward to getting a good stretch.

Bryce got his new face today. I don’t think it is going to be a problem getting him to wear his glasses, he is excited to be able to see. Casey is a bit jealous and decided she needed glasses too.

10 comments:

Trisaratops said...

Cute pic! Love the shades!

MNFirefly said...

Nice glasses. Looks like a little gentleman.

teacherwoman said...

That is too cute! He looks like a young man now!

Unknown said...

They look GREAT on him. I've been behind on my reading, but it's nice to see a post with such a sweet photo on my return.

Joe said...

The glasses look just like mine. (Bryce's of course, not Casey's...)

Brooke said...

oh he looks cute. My oldest recently had to get glasses, she handled it well too. I guess we are lucky.

jen said...

Great pic, you have such cute kids!

Nice job on the bike ride. :)

Just caught up on your last posts, wow you have an incredible VO2 max!! I don't have any insight into the body fat testing besides to say you look great and are super fit, so I don't think you need to lose anything, but I guess it never hurts to try to become healthier. I prefer to remain in the dark about my BF %. :P

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

He is SOOOOOO cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Michele,

Guess what? I am reading your blog!!! Bryce looks soooo adorable in his glasses. The little girls will just think he's even cuter! See ya Saturday! Tracy

Anonymous said...

I think the glasseswill lend him some serious credibility with the ladies and teachers as well! I guess with our busy schedules this is the only way I get to catch up with you! MISS YOU!
Laurie