Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pack Ride


This morning I got up at 5:00 and rode the 5 miles to the Rec Center.

I met up with Lana, Tracy, Kim, Terry, Tisha, Amy, Don, and Holly.

We rode the Star route, which is about 15 miles. We all got pretty split up during the ride. By the end, I was alone. So I just rode past the Rec Center and took the long way home.

Lana took some pictures so maybe she will get those posted on her blog.

I ended up with 27.31 miles in 1:42:25. My average heart rate was high at 161. Guess there was no fat burning today. Darn it, my eating habits have sucked lately.

Tonight is toning and yoga.

9 comments:

Janet Edwards said...

That is quite alright as you definitely had some good calorie burning going on! Great early ride!!!

Anonymous said...

It was a great morning to ride.

Brooke said...

I can't seem to stay in fat burning mode either.

Anonymous said...

Great pic, it looks so peaceful, I wish I could get out of bed that early.

Anonymous said...

Surely it was a great ride anyway!

Massage Chairs

TriSonq said...

Wow, you're getting some great mileage in. Sounds like training is going well.

I think I'm going to do the Harpeth River Ride instead of the McMinnville tri on the 23rd.

Trying to sneak that in. Yes, boo me!

Lance Notstrong said...

It's especially hard to keep the HR in the right zone when riding with a group. I love riding with a group but I think I benefit more when I ride alone.

Unknown said...

You have to go into group rides knowing that you'll either stay with the group and possibly get out of your zone, or if you keep to your zone plan you probably will get dropped. It bites.

As active as you are Michele, I can't imagine that plenty of fat isn't getting burned regardless your zone.

Rae said...

Very pretty pic!!! It's so awesome that you guys have such a great group to train with!