Friday, June 08, 2007

LAZY

This morning the alarm went off at 5:00 and I just turned it off!!!! I got up when Ronnie left for work and have spent the day cleaning house and the yard for our pool party tomorrow. I have Bunko tonight so don’t see how I can squeeze in a workout.

Otherwise it has been a good week.

From where I left off…
Tuesday night I did go to toning and yoga. Both classes where really good.

Wednesday morning I met Lana at 4:45 and we ran 4 miles and then went to toning class. The 4 miles were done at a 9:00 pace and my heart rate was well above the fat burning zone. I am having a hard time slowing down. I think I would end up walking to keep my heart rate under 130.

Thursday morning I swam 1750 yards. I was slow but really worked on my form and I felt good. Hopefully I burned some fat.

So that is it.

1 comment:

Janet Edwards said...

I think every now and then you do just need to turn the stupid alarm off!!!

It does appear that you had yourself a really solid week!