Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Tues-Cross Training and Wed-Brick or Run off

Yesterday, Tuesday, I got to sleep in until Ronnie’s alarm started its every 9 minute buzzing at 6:00. I finally had to get up at 6:45, when his alarm went off again and he was in the shower.

I did some crossing training and push mowed the fenced in part of the yard yesterday afternoon and then I went to toning class at 6 and flexibility class at 7 last night.

This morning I got up at 4:30 to meet Lana. It was still dark when we headed off on our bikes but Lana had Google mapped us a new route that kept us on either a road with street lights or a bike lane until it got light out. Lana was a little ball of fire this morning and it almost killed me trying to keep up. I don’t know why my legs were so tired since I really had an easy day yesterday. We ended up riding 19.10 miles in 1:07:25, and that included a short STEEP hill that I was sure I would not make it up today. Once we got back to the Rec Center we headed out on a run. We had hoped for a longer run but due to time we only got in 2 miles in 17:53, 8:41 pace. So was it a brick or a run off?

1 comment:

E-Speed said...

definitely a brick. anything more than a mile run off counts as a brick in my book :)