Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Base 3 Kick Off

Sunday was a rest and recovery day.

Monday kicked off Base 3. Time to up the hours.

I got up at 5:30 Monday morning and went to the pool. I had to wait on them again to open. I had a long swim on schedule and needed to start ASAP. Finally they let me in and I got right to it.
Warm up: 500 continuous then 5 x 50
Main: 1500
Cool Down: 200
Total swim time 51:01
Rushed home got the kids to school and myself to work.
After school/work my daughter had gymnastics so my son and I went grocery shopping. Monday has become rotisserie chicken night. I picked up a chicken and some veggies.
After dinner I got on my trainer and did the No Slackers DVD. I am still can’t keep up but doing better.

This morning I had a hair appointment at 8:00. It was cloudy and looking like rain. Tracy and I had planned to meet for my scheduled brick, 1 hour ride and 30 minute run. By the time my hair was done it was raining. So I just came home and did the second half of my Have Mercy DVD. Afterwards I changed shoes, pulled on a long sleeve shirt, and headed out for my run. It was still raining, not hard, but enough to get me good and wet. I ran 3.17 miles, 9:28 pace.

BTW, freshly waxed eye brows + sweat = PAIN!!!!

7 comments:

MNFirefly said...

OWWWWWWWW! That does not sounds good at all.

TriSonq said...

Are these spinerval DVDs? I'm thinking about getting some DVDs for indoor training. Just in case I'm stuck at home.

There's a bike ride on March 31. 25 & 50 milers. Should be fun? (At least fun watching me struggle through it)
Website
http://quantainc.com/fwp/events.html

Joe said...

I love rotisserie chicken night. Mmmmmmmmnnnn...rotisserie chicken.

Have you recovered from your brilliant half already? Wowzers!

Lance Notstrong said...

I don't know how you do it all.

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Ouch!! I'll remember that!

TriShannon said...

Definitely a tip to remember! Way to get everything done.

Unknown said...

YOUCH. I've done the same thing a couple times and I feel for you. But it's not like you're gonna skip a workout in the pursuit of groomed brows, right?