Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I am Behind

I saw Eric at Sunday School Sunday morning and he asked me if I was sore. "Nope, not at all". Well, that was until I got on my bike Sunday evening. As soon as I sat on that saddle, I realized that I was in fact pretty darn sore.
I did a nice easy hour forty ride, it was suppose to be 1:50 but I was home and couldn't think of a way to add a couple miles to the loop.

Monday, I got up at 4:00 for a 45 minute run (again nice and easy), weights, and then a 2600 yard swim. I got home at 7, got the kids packed, ready and dropped at school. Then I came home and got myself ready for work. I have changed my work schedule. I am going in a 9:00 instead of 8 and working 4 day instead of 3. I am a lot less rushed in the morning and therefore everyone is a lot happier. On the other had, my house looks like a pig sty. Guess I will clean it in Nov.

This morning the plan called for 1:15 bike (I did 1:18, had to get home). I decided to try out some utter cream and see if it would help with some of the soreness. I guess it helped. I got to see a beautiful sunrise and discovered that it takes a speed of 23 mph to out run a dog. Got to test this theory 3 times this morning.

I did the ab ripper DVD this evening for the first time since before vacation. Might be paying for that tomorrow.

Going to go try to catch up on blogs. I have read some at work but haven't been able to comment. Lots of great race reports from the weekend.

1 comment:

Trisaratops said...

GREAT JOB on the race!!!! You rocked it!!!!

"Guess I'll clean it in November..." LOL! Man, I remember that. No worries...no one cares except you. At least that's what Matt always told me.

Chamois Butt'R is my best friend!

New Orleans, New Orleans, New Orleans.... That's my attempt to hypnotize you ;)