Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lot of Swimming

I have spent a lot of time in the pool this week. I think I am growing gills.

Monday morning I did a 24 mile ride with Eric followed by a 3600 yard swim. It was the same workout as Friday and just as hard.

Tuesday I did a 15 mintue run, weights, and a 4000 yard swim. The 4000 yards took less time then the 3600 since it was all free style. Throw in back stoke or kick board and I get even slower.

Today I did a 3000 yard swim and a 18.6 mile bike with Tracy. Today's swim had 500 kick board so was slow.

I am ready for rest day tomorrow!!!!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

I can't even get through the WARM-UPS when I swim.

Benson said...

Praise the rest day.
You've certainly earned it.
Way to go with that excellent training.

IronTriTim said...

It will all pay off in Florida. Enjoy the rest day.

MNFirefly said...

Nice job. I hope you enjoyed your rest day.