Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for my family, friends, and health topping the list. I could go on and on but this is a training blog so I will get on with that…

I got up to run at 8:00 this morning. It is beautiful out, sunny and about 40. Today’s schedule called for a tempo run, 2 easy, 3 at ST, and 1 easy. I ran my normal 6 mile route and felt great. The two easy I ran in 9:43 and 9:25. I picked up the pace and ran the 3 tempo miles in 8:18, 8:17, 8:07. Then I slowed it back down and headed home for the final mile, which took 9:49.

Off to shower.

6 comments:

Phil said...

Three great tempo miles Michele. Those must have felt great. Have a fabulous Thanksgiving

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Michele! Why did I think you were in Memphis for the holiday???? I was thinking that all along.

MNFirefly said...

Great job on the miles.

SRR said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Joe said...

Remarkably steady pace on those 3 tempo miles.

Kate said...

Nice tempo times! Have a great thanksgiving!